November 4, 2013
- The bathroom is still too far away.
- Also, what’s the deal with all of these other people using the bathroom at the same time I’m there? (There are four stalls, for those of you unfamiliar with the 3rd floor women’s room at my office.)
- And relatedly, I cry a lot in the bathroom.
- I wish that Wednesday were over. Simultaneously, I don’t want Wednesday ever to come.
- My boss doesn’t care about productivity.
- My applicants do care about productivity.
- For that matter, I kind of care about productivity, too.
- I checked a couple of things off of my to-do list.
- One of those things was to schedule our accreditation interview in March.
- It’s kind of scary to think that I’m already planning for March.
- Today we picked out the spot for Sofia’s tree. It’s near Uncle Ed’s tree. You can see Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Ed’s house from where it will be planted.
- I cried a lot.
- People being nice to me make me cry.
- But the hugs are good.