November 21, 2014
- I just realized that this blog post is scheduled to go online the day after my C-section!
- I’m glad that I only have 13 more weeks. As I just said to my mom, there are parts of my anatomy that are very uncomfortable. (I’m looking at you symphysis pubis! Okay, not really. The bump gets in the way.)
- I’ve bought all of the Unisom and B6 that I need to get through this pregnancy.
- I’m really glad that it’s Friday. I’ve not been able to concentrate very well at work this week, and I’m really glad to be done. Plus it’s a three-day week next week!
- And, of course, since this is the Friday before Thanksgiving, per NPR tradition, the recipe for Mama Stamberg’s Cranberry Relish has once again been
inflicted uponshared with the world. (Yes, we made it one year. Yes, it does resemble PeptoBismol. Yes, we think the Stambergs are crazy. No, we do not plan to ever make it again.)