February 27, 2015
Of course, this entire blog has been TMI, but consider yourself warned.
- My stool softener is making me happy. They give it to you because of the morphine, but post-abdominal surgery, it really hurts to have to push. So I am very happy to keep taking it while the incision heals.
- I had a fairly pleasant trip to the Breastfeeding Center at Bronson. You’ll recall I tried to buy bras from them when I was pregnant with Sofia, and they told me I wasn’t pregnant enough. They did tell me that I wasn’t post-partum enough to buy a hands-free pumping bra, but then they backed off when I said that I needed to pump because my daughter wasn’t feeding well.
- My new hands-free pumping bustier is making me happy. In fact, I’m pumping as I write this. Despite what the women at Bronson thought, it fits just fine, and it’s not closed to the smallest setting. Plus, it’s a simple alteration should it become too big.
- I’m incredibly grateful to my parents for all the help they’re giving me. I absolutely could not do this without them.
- I can knit and pump at the same time. This is good because my cousin had her baby on the 23rd. I now only have five upcoming babies to knit for. (I’m not counting this new cousin because I’ve already cast on her gift.)