I really don’t know how it’s already Friday again. But here we are.
- Remember how I said I had a litttle too much fun adding things to my PBS watchlist? Well, I’ve starte watching some of them. While Poldark is good, the show I’m really enjoying is The Crimson Field. And unlike, Poldark, The Crimson Field‘s episodes don’t expire for quite a while. So if you haven’t seen it yet, you can still start watching from the beginning. It’s M*A*S*H, only set in World War I, and minus the comedy.
- We definitely have the right staffing level at work. Finally. We’re all caught up and able to start tackling other projects. It’s glorious!
- Blueberries are in season. I don’t think I really need to say much more than that… Mmm… blueberries…
- Remember how Madge and Dorcas shrunk? You know, so they’re now smaller than they were before I got pregnant with Sofia. While this is lovely, it meant that my super nice (and expensive) bras were a tad too big in the cup. Well, my mom added a couple of darts, and now they fit again! They really are much more comfortable than the okay (and cheaper) ones I’d picked up at Kohl’s between pregnancies. I’m really happy to have them back in my wardrobe.
- Since the crazy part of my brain abhors silence, I needed more podcasts to listen to. So I told my phone to go ahead and download all unplayed episodes of Planet Money. Even though some of them are really old, it’s been both fun and interesting listening to hours of this podcast.