This post is brought to you by this “stress nurse” that I picked up at a conference. She didn’t look like this when I got her. I didn’t see the accident, so I’m not sure what happened…
- Oh, no, honey, we can’t put the nurse’s head back on.
- Are you bringing the nurse with us?
- Okay, I have the head and you have the body.
- Where’s the nurse’s head?
- Really, we can’t put her head back on.
- I’m going to put the nurse’s head here in your cup holder.
- Do you have the nurse’s head?
- What’s wrong? Did you lose the nurse’s head?
- Do we have everything? Lambie? Burp cloth? Nurse’s body? Nurse’s head?